- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without O&P Constructionís prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Course Booking Terms & Condition
- Course Criteria – Dermaplaning Training Courses courses are sold subject to you meeting our criteria, which you can find in our Terms and Conditions, which do not affect your statutory rights. You must be a Doctor, Dentist or Nurse holding the relevant up to date Registration with the GMC, DMC or NMC.
- Changes to training dates – Dermaplaning Training Courses reserves the right to cancel or amend any training dates or locations. In this instance delegates will be notified immediately and alternative details will be provided or a full refund will be given.
- Course Payments – All training courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking, or a Monthly payment plan can be arranged which an initial deposit is required subject to your individual agreement with Dermaplaning Training Courses. Once you have paid your place is saved. We only train small groups so spaces are limited on our dates.
- Monthly Payment Plans – Any delegate wishing to pay for their course using our monthly payment plans must pay your initial deposit prior to beginning the course on booking. If a monthly payment is missed or cancelled then Dermaplaning Training Courses will contact you 14 days after payment is overdue and a further 14 days after that and if no payment is received additional £25 administration cost is charged each occasion we contact you and if no payment is received Dermaplaning Training Courses reserves the right to instruct a solicitor to take further action, which the delegate is liable to also pay for. Your professional body will also be informed also to inform them the delegate is not adhering to standards to uphold their profession.
- Cancellations – Any course booking cancelled more than six weeks before the practical training date can be refunded in full minus a £50 administration fee. If any courses cancelled two weeks prior then Dermaplaning Training Courses reserves the rights that no refund is given. Any delegates who do not turn up to training then Dermaplaning Training Courses will not refund or allocate any further dates as this is not acceptable as another delegate could have filled this space.
- Insurance – During all Dermaplaning Training Courses courses all our delegates are covered by our Insurance policy, which is provided by Hamilton Fraser Insurance Ltd. Once completion of your course you will require your own indemnity insurance.
- Certificate of Completion – A certificate of completion will be issued upon successful completion of the course. Attendance of any Dermaplaning Training Courses course does not guarantee successful completion. Our Trainers will give certificate of completion to practitioners who have demonstrated safe practice.to Support these delegates Dermaplaning Training Courses will provide a one-to-one supervised practice, to which an additional fee will apply at the current hourly rate (available on request).
- Post-Training Support – Dermaplaning Training Courses provides continuing support and advice to all delegates who have successfully completed our courses.
- Models – Dermaplaning Training Courses provides all models for our courses however all delegates can bring their own model then this can be arranged with our model booking team and prices for treatments are given on request.
Models Terms & Conditions
- A deposit (minimum £50 for all treatments except £30 deposit for chemical peels) is required at the time of booking to confirm your appointment; this will be deducted from the total cost of your treatment. The balance is due on the day of your treatment.
- Deposits are refundable for all cancellations received 7 days before your appointment is due to take place but a £10 admin fee will be deducted for cancellation.
- For cancellations made 2-7 days before your appointment your deposit will be transferred on to the next available course, deposits will be transferred once only, after this time the deposit will be retained by the company.
- Cancellations received or failure to attend an appointment without giving The Company 48 hours’ notice, your deposit will be retained and is not transferable.
- If products are ordered in for you specifically, a larger deposit may be required and your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a subsequent cancellation.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless advanced notice is given as set out above.
- A 2% charge applies to all credit card transactions.
- A full medical history is required to enable your product to be ordered for you. We will not be held responsible for any omission or incorrect information given.
- Your appointment may be changed at the discretion of the company. You will be given advanced notice of this and a suitable alternative appointment date and time will be offered.
Clients Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is due after treatments have been carried out and can be asked prior to treatment. If payment is not received then we reserve the rights to instruct a solicitor to obtain the funds which the client will be liable for all costs incurred.